Get cash for your books.
Put some money back in your pocket by selling your textbooks back to the bookstore.
Several factors are used to determine the cash value of used textbooks, including:
- Condition - Any book being sold back must be in good shape, with binding, covers and every page intact. Excessive highlighting, underlining or other markings may decrease a book's buyback value.
- Course Materials Orders - If an instructor has requested your textbook for next term, then the value increases. Books falling into this category may be worth more and get you a higher percentage the original purchase price. Generally speaking, textbooks will be purchased until we reach the amount we think we can resell.
- Overstocks and Current Editions Not Being Used on Campus - If we have reached our limit on a particular title for next term, or if your book has not been requested for next term and is a current edition, we may still purchase it based on various criteria including the national demand and the needs of other bookstores.
FINALS WEEK is the time that we buyback books for the next quarter!
Check the Academic Calendar for when finals week takes place for the current quarter.
Finals Week Hours
RSS Building & Bookstore (Hallway)
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
De Anza Bookstore now offers wholesale buyback year round online only. Simply look up the current value of your books at the link below.