The Men of Color Community (MC2) provides support and empowerment to men of color through active community engagement and facilitated mentoring relationships with student mentors, faculty and staff of color. The objective is to help students achieve success in all areas of their life as members of the De Anza College community.
MC2 was created to address declining transfer and completion rates for men of color. The program provides the space and resources for men of color to succeed in college and beyond.
Through cultural empowerment and community building, MC2 bridges the gap between the institution and the student.
MC2 is inclusive of all ethnic groups in order to promote equality throughout society and truly equal educational opportunities for all.
- Counseling and academic advising
- Transfer assistance
- Scholarship and financial aid info
- Student-to-student tutoring and mentoring
- Help in maintaining priority enrollment
- Visits to transfer universities
- Workshops and special events
- All students are welcome to join MC2
- Stop by the Outreach Office in the Seminar (SEM 3) Building
- Call us at 408.864.8327
- Email email@example.com or sign up for our email list
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter