History of Art: Arts of Asia
A general introduction to art through major Asian artistic traditions. Focuses upon paintings, sculptures, ceramics, and architecture and their religious, cultural, historical, and social contexts. Examines arts from China, Japan, India, Central Asia, Himalayas, and Southeast Asia and assesses the contributions of Asian art in a global context.
|00050||ARTS 2G||61Z||·······||TBA-TBA||So Kam Lee||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
ARTS-002G-61Z: Online course. Students are required to have access to a computer, the Web with a high-speed Internet connection (required for video streams), and an individual email account. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Also Listed As
- (Also listed as INTL 10. Students may enroll in either department, but not both, for credit.)
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.