Continuation of an introduction to the principles of chemistry. Investigation of intermolecular forces and their effects on chemical and physical properties. Investigation of reversible reactions from the standpoints of kinetics, thermodynamics, and equilibrium. Investigation and application of gas laws and kinetic molecular theory.
|00213||CHEM 1B||2||MTWR···||02:30 PM-03:45 PM||MARTINOVIC, VALERIJA||S32|
|MTWR···||11:30 AM-02:20 PM||SC2204|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
- 5 Units
- Three hours lecture, six hours laboratory (108 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- CHEM 1A with a grade of C or better.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.