History of the United States from 1900 to the Present
American civilization from 1900 to the present. A survey of United States history (political, economic, intellectual, and social development).
|01106||HIST 17C||1||·TWR···||10:00 AM-12:25 PM||Greg Knittel||FOR4|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 17CH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.