Further examination of Physical Education through the sport of badminton. Includes an in depth study of the sport at an advanced level, rules, equipment, facilities, etiquette, and advanced skills and strategy as related to competitive play. Basic exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility and strength concepts to improve physical condition in order to play at a more advanced level will be covered. The skills portion of the course will encourage an understanding of how to adapt the game and conventional techniques to age, gender and physical conditions.
|12126||KNES 31CX||61||M·W····||06:00 PM-08:40 PM||Mark Landefeld||PE21E|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
- 1 Units
- Two hours laboratory for the one-half unit course (24 hours total per quarter); three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 31B or KNES 31BX, or consent of the instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.