History of the United States from 1800 to 1900
U.S. civilization from 1800 to 1900. A survey of United States history (political, economic, intellectual, and social development).
|12220||HIST 17B||61Z||·······||TBA-TBA||David Howard-Pitney||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
HIST-017B-61Z: Online Course. Students must have access to e-mail and the Internet. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 17BH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.