Volleyball Level 3
An introduction to the discipline of Physical Education through the sport of volleyball. Includes a global and historical examination of the sport, rules, equipment, facilities, etiquette, safety, and fundamentals of advanced volleyball. Students will develop their volleyball skills and improve upon team play strategies. Students will apply basic exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility and strength concepts to improve their overall playing level.
|12457||KNES 39C||1||·T·R···||10:00 AM-11:50 AM||Sarah Wallace||PE21W|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
- 0.5 Units
- Two hours laboratory for the one-half unit course (24 hours total per quarter); three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 39B or KNES 39BX, or consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.