Fundamentals of differential calculus.
|12532||MATH 1A||61Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Lisa Markus||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
MATH-001A-61Z: Online course runs from 7/1/19-8/11/19, with video component and three on campus proctored exams. Access to the Internet and an email account are required. Exclusively using a tablet or phone may prevent you from successfully completing a course. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1AH.
- MATH 43 or MATH 43H (with a grade of C or better), or appropriate score on Calculus Placement Test within the past calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.