Defensive Baseball Techniques
An introduction to the discipline of physical education through defensive baseball techniques. Includes a global and historical examination of the skills and techniques of advanced defensive baseball, team interaction, and baseball theory. Through the study of film and use of playbooks the student will learn the various segments of defensive play. Exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility and strength concepts for conditioning will be covered.
|24563||PE 32F||1||MTWR···||01:00 PM-02:15 PM||Erick Raich||FLDBB|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2018-09-24 to 2018-12-14.
- 2 Units
- Six hours laboratory (72 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Competitive baseball experience at the high school, club or collegiate levels and consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.