Precalculus II: Trigonometric Functions - HONORS
The theory of trigonometric functions and their applications. As an honors course, students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in precalculus.
|25016||MATH 42H||21H||M·W····||01:30 PM-03:45 PM||Edwin Njinimbam||S46|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2018-09-24 to 2018-12-14.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 42.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- MATH 41 or MATH 41H (with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on the College Level Math Placement Test within the last calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.