Library eResources Available 24/7
Computers, Laptops, and Internet Access
- Internet & Wireless
All library computers are connected to the Internet. Wireless access is provided for users with laptops or devices capable of receiving wireless signals.
- Borrow a Laptop
Laptops are available to students, faculty and staff who have a valid DASB card and library accounts in good standing. The laptops connect to the wireless network and come equipped with standard software (including Microsoft Office).
- Loan period is 4 hours for Apple MacBooks, which may not be taken out of the library.
- Dell laptops may be taken out of the library. Loan period for Dells is 24 hours.
- Borrowers are responsible for laptops including damage, loss or theft.
- Library West Computer Lab If you are writing or printing a paper, go to a computer lab. There is a lab on the first floor of the library in addition to a lab located on the lower level of Learning Center West.
- Writing a Paper? Need a Scanner? Printing?
- Library West Computer Lab
- Assistive Technology Workstations:
Two computers, located on the first floor of the library, are available for students with special needs. For additional information: Assistive Computer Technology
- Interlibrary Loan: Interlibrary Loan Request Form
Items not owned by the De Anza Library may be obtained from another library.
- Suggestions for Library Purchase
Contact: Tracy Lam: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Donations: Guidelines
- Contact Library Staff