Precalculus I: Theory of Functions
Polynomial, rational, exponential and logarithmic functions, graphs, solving equations, conic sections.
|10149||MATH 41||7||MTWR···||03:00 PM-05:15 PM||George Krestas||E33|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
MATH-041.-07: TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus calculator recommended.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 41H.
- MATH 114 or equivalent (with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on the College Level Math Placement Test within the last calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.