Application of linear equations, sets, matrices, linear programming, mathematics of finance and probability to real-life problems. Emphasis on the understanding of the modeling process, and how mathematics is used in real-world applications.
|11331||MATH 11||5||MTWR···||10:00 AM-12:15 PM||Hung Nguyen||S45|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
MATH-011.-05: TI-83 Plus/TI-84 Plus calculator recommended.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Qualifying score on the Math Placement Test within the past calendar year; or MATH 114 or equivalent with a grade of C or better.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.