World History from 1750 CE to the Present
Beginning with 1750 Common Era (CE) and covering to the present, focusing on recent and current interactions between the world's peoples, cultures and civilizations. Interdisciplinary, multi-perspective view of world history, using a thematic approach and offering a balanced, representative and inclusive sampling of the world's cultures from Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania.
|12217||HIST 3C||1||·TWR···||03:00 PM-05:25 PM||Rashi Jackman||S75|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 3CH.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.