Welcome to De Anza
Rob Mieso, vice president of Student Services, has been at De Anza College for more than two decades, beginning as an adviser in the Occupational Training Institute. He has been coordinator and director of the Office of Outreach and Relations with Schools, whose staff and counselors help bring historically underrepresented students to De Anza. He also served as interim director of Financial Aid and Scholarships in 2012 and 2013. As associate vice president for Student Services, he was responsible for Outreach, Middle College and College Now, as well as the Student Success and Support Program, Admissions and Records, Assessment and Veteran Services.
The Office of Student Services includes a wide range of programs and offices that are dedicated to helping students succeed at De Anza.
- Counseling and Advising, including Career Services and the Transfer Center
- Disability Support Programs and Services
- Enrollment Services, including Admissions, Assessment, Evaluation, Records and Veteran Services
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Outreach and Relations With Schools
- Student Development and EOPS, including College Life, Health Services and Student Judicial Affairs